Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask Review

Hello! Ya last post was 2014 .... I'm back. Today I want to share about my recent buy.
I am super in love with it!! I am so excited to share it now!!

My lips are always cracked because I am so lazy to drink water. Even though I got always apply lip balm, but still not enough la. Then I think it was 2 months ago,  I saw some beauty blogger review about this lip sleeping mask from Laneige. I was like wow! I think most of us are familiar with their best selling sleeping mask right? I am a huge fan of their sleeping mask. I think I have repurchase it for don't know how many times already, and I have been using it for at least 3 years+? It is really very very good.

So when I read the review about this lip sleeping mask, I wanted to give it a try. Well, this lip sleeping mask is the same, you slater it on ur lips then u go to sleep and wake up with a plumped and hydrated lips!

I bought this on Althea (RM61). I think Althea's price is cheaper than retail store.



I like the packaging very much, very cute and simple to bring it around. And the container is made of sturdy plastic so I don't have to worry it will broken if I simply put inside my bag/luggage.

It comes with a cute silicone tip to let you dig it out and apply it on your lips. I clean it every time after using it also, I saw some people just use their hand to apply it. I think applying by using the tip or using ur hand both also ok la, it doesn't matter much. But ofcourse using the tip given would be more hygiene.



It smells like strawberry. It actually contains 8 types of berries inside, which is raspberry, strawberry, cranberry, blueberry, gojiberry, soapberry, cloudberrry & coffee berry. The texture is a bit like melted wax but not sticky, thicker than usual lip balm.

I mostly use it as a sleeping mask, before I go to bed I will apply a thick layer on it. I almost apply it every night. It softens the dead cell very much also! It can also be use as normal lip balm during day time, but I did not use it this way. I just use my normal lip balm during day time. 

Overall I will give 10/10 for this product. And yea I will repurchase it also after finishing this little jar, but I think this jar can lasts for a quite long time. 

Ciao!


*I did not get paid for writing this review. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Orthodontic Diary | Part 4

Orthodontic Diary | Part 2

Orthodontic Diary | Part 1