Beauty | Lace Double Eyelid Tape

Hello guys, this draft save in my waiting list for one week already and I still haven't update any bit of it, sorry, I am just so tired and lazy and don't feel like doing anything in these few days. I am watching news and waiting for dinner, guess everyone knows the news about MH370 disappear and they are still doing their best to locate this airplane… #prayforMH370 

Oh I don't know how to continue my post.. Ok I will make it short but easy to understand. If you read my blog before or if you are one of my friend, you will know I use double eyelid tape everyday, i seriously cannot live without double eyelid tape, I got use so many types of double eyelid tape before, single sided, double sided, thick and thin, and glue, I tried them all. And one day I saw a video from youtube introducing this new type of lace double eyelid tape, after finish watching the video i search the whole google about this thing and then I order from taobao cause i want to try them out!! I actually ordered this one year ago so i don't really remember the details(price, pairs, and which shop) but you can easily find them on taobao, just type 网状型双眼皮贴 like that then you can found many already. 


One piece got like 12 pairs of the tape but this one is not use for one time only la, sometimes one pair of the tape i can use for one week, can keep reuse until it is broken.


A closer look of this lace double eyelid tape.


It comes with curve shape so if you want a very thick eyelid you can no need to cut them la, but for me, I always need to cut it smaller if not my eyes will look so not natural. Be patient when you first use them, cause it took me some time to finally found the ideal shape of the tape that I wanted, I remember when I first use it I didn't even cut it then straight wore it out and then my mum ask me why my eyes look so swollen. Then after that I google again then some people said they will cut it into half to use. So i tried cut into half but if cut into half then that will be too thin and so my eyelid is not obvious. So i keep on trying i think i tried 10 pairs or 12 pairs to finally get the right size. Then after that everytime I use I will cut into that shape already, and now its so so so easy and simple cause practice makes perfect.



How to use it? After you cut it, apply the glue on one side of the tape then wait for 3 secs then can stick on your eyelid already.

Where to stick? This question a bit hard to answer cause it depends on how you want your double eyelid look like.

One thing I mad love about this lace tape is that it is very natural!! you need to really focus on my eyes then you just can see the tape.

 

My camera setting gone wrong in this picture .


When can open the eyes after stick the double eyelid tape? Very fast one, I straight open my eyes after I stick it. You can see my double eyelid below. Its so natural and breathable la this kind of eyelid tape so I mad love this tape. 


Ok done sharing this double eyelid tape, I hope this is useful, and i hope you like it. See you

Comments

  1. Almost can't see that you have eyelid tape on, amazing product :)

    xx,
    valencialala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to try and buy this from taobao,but looks like there's many bad quality lace eyelid tape there,you buy the cheapest or?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous, I chose the one that got many bought before.. because buying things from taobao is a bit dangerous sometimes as some of the seller will give u totally another thing. if u want to buy i advice u to buy from the one that got many bought before, and the seller that has many good review :) hope this will help. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Orthodontic Diary | Part 4

Orthodontic Diary | Part 2

Orthodontic Diary | Part 1